|Domestic Plumbers in Donegal||Commercial Plumbers in Donegal||Industrial Plumbers in Donegal|
Plumbers in Donegal are available 24 x 7 x 365. We provide approved domestic, commercial and industrial plumbing services for this region and encompassing areas. We also give you useful information about how to find professional Plumbers in Donegal.
Looking for a Plumber in Donegal? -When seeking a plumber
- Ask for references and check whether you can view any similar work they may have done.
- Check they have insurance to cover your property (and that of your neighbors).
- Ask if their work is guaranteed, and if so, is the guarantee insurance-backed – meaning that if they go out of business the work is still covered.
- Find out if they have premises you can visit and find out how long they have been in business, an established plumber is less likely to disappear half way through a job.
- Find out if he or she is a member of a professional trade body such as the NSAI – National Standards Authority of Ireland, HPAI – Heating and Plumbing Association of Ireland , APHCI – Association of Plumbers & Heating Contractors Ireland. Organisations such as these require their members to adhere to a code of practice also offering recourse if anything should go wrong.
- Don’t take the plumber’s word for it: contact the trade body in question to check that they are really a registered member.
If you have issues with a Plumber in Donegal
In some cases things can go wrong – if you are certain that theft or malicious damage has occurred or is occurring. You should report it to the guard/police. Your local Guard / Police Station is listed below. If you adversely come into contact with chemicals/products and they have a harmful effect you should seek medical advice asap. Contact your GP or your local A&E department in – click here to find your local hospital.
Sometimes before plumbing work but mostly after, you may need to dispose of waste that is too large or a not an acceptable waste type for your standard waste collectors to deal with. If this is the case contact your local council, perhaps try the EPA – Environmental Protection Agency website first, if you can not find the desired info you can call Donegal City Council ask for the waste department, once again check there website first.
Garda/Police Station local to Donegal – Follow this link to (An Garda Síochána) find your local Garda station. Link: https://www.garda.ie/en/Contact-Us/Station-Directory/
Hospitals local to Donegal -follow this link to (the HSE) find your local Public Hospital. Link: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/3/acutehospitals/hospitals/hospitallist.html
Local Council Waste Management / Waste recycling – to find you local waste facilities/dump local to Donegal contact the EPA – Link: http://www.epa.ie/terminalfour/waste/ or get in contact with your local councils waste department.
- Name: Donegal City Council
- Address: County House, The Diamond, Lifford, Co. Donegal, F93 Y622
- Website: http://www.donegalcoco.ie
- Phone: 074 91 53900
Plumbers in Donegal Looking for Work: Are you a qualified plumber that is looking for work? do you have experience and references. If yes, get in touch we may be able to help.
This page is specifically for residents of Donegal including Donegal, Glenties, Inishowen, Letterkenny, Stranorlar and inclusive areas. If you are based in this area. Send us any relevent updates that you feel should be made, we value your comments.