Here we give you contact points to get a standard or an emergency response for the Plumbing Services. We try to offer a little localized advice and supply a link/telephone number/email address where you can receive good services in your area.
Types of plumbing services you may require: The installation, maintenance, servicing or repair of/for: Toilets , Taps, Drainage, Cylinders, Booster Pumps, Electric Showers, Ball Valves, Under Floor Heating and many others – too many to list here. If you would like a quotation or to have a confidential discussion please select the appropriate link above. Request a quote now
Commercial plumbers for organisations
Plumbing one location/office – you get a flexible plumbing service it should operate to suit your business requirements. The plumbing company should work with you to develop a custom plumbing service programme to suit your budget. Staff should be friendly and listen to your requirements.
National Plumbing Services for multiple offices/locations – Companies that operating right across Ireland, can take care of National clients, anywhere at anytime. No matter how many locations you have, they will assign you a dedicated account manager that should be the single point of contact for your organisation. Going forward, your account manager is ready to help with anything you need.
i.e. one phone call or email is all you should need to action new plumbing requests, raise/remedy any service delivery issues and manage all aspect of your account.
Domestic plumbing for homes and apartments
One-off domestic plumbing or regular plumbing services are both available. One-off will usually be a fix (e.g. pipe has burst) or as part of moving-in (e.g. check/enable the water and/or heating system). Its very popular with landlords and tenants. Property owners want to ensure there property safe and compliant in order to present it to prospective tenants.
Regular plumbing/servicing is generally more cost effective than a one-off fix. You may choose to have a periodic service and contract call-out for emergencies that fits in with your requirements. Request a home plumbing quote now
Industrial plumbing engineers for organisations and business
From design/installation to maintenance/repair. You will find certified contractors that provide 24x7x365 plumbing services to the industrial, commercial and retail industrial sector.
Services Contractors offers a full range of plumbing services for old and new commercial, retail and industrial buildings. From installation and service to maintenance and repair, with 24-hour service available for those emergencies that just can’t wait.
Industrial Plumbing Services can include industrial piping, industrial upgrades and industrial systems renovations. Also the repair and/or rebuild, replace and install faucets and fixtures.
Association of Pluming and Heating Contractors in Ireland
What are their aims?
- To promote the Association and its members to the public
- To make it simple for the public to find their nearest APHCI member
- To educate and inform the public as to what is best practice
- To encourage and promote standards of excellence
- To foster good relations between all stakeholders in the industry
- To create a level playing field for installers
- To encourage, inform, develop, educate and train installers
- To promote standards of excellence within the industry
- To provide members with a strong voice when dealing with RGII, SEAI, CER,
- To influence Government policy where relevant
- To gain an APHCI seat on the RGII Board for independent installers
- To gain an APHCI seat on the NSAI Standards Committee
Consumer Tips from APCHI
- Never block a ventilator;
- and Install at least one carbon monoxide alarm in your home.
Around Energy-Saving Performance:
- For reliability and efficiency have your boiler serviced once a year;
- Make sure your cylinder is properly insulated;
- Set your timer to come on half an hour before you require heat and to go off half an hour before you go out;
- Remember to adjust the thermostat upwards in the colder winter months and downwards in the spring
- Always use an APHCI-registered engineer.
Request a quoe now from a company that uses APCHI plumbers.