|Domestic cleaners in Dublin 16||Office cleaners in Dublin 16||Industrial cleaners in Dublin 16|
Cleaners in Dublin 16 are available 24 x 7 x 365. We provide approved domestic/home, commercial and industrial cleaning services covering Dublin 16 and encompassing areas. We also give you useful information about how to find professional Cleaners in Dublin 16.
Typically you may want to find – office or commercial cleaning, one off cleaning, regular cleaning, window cleaning, graffiti removal, cleanup after spillage, home/appointment cleaning, industrial premise or equipment cleaning, sanitation of public areas, high-pressure stem cleaning, carpet cleaning and many other types of Cleaners in Dublin 16.
Finding Cleaners in Dublin 16 – A little wisdom can go a long way:
- When inviting a cleaner for interview or the first session advise them that you will need to check their insurance credentials and get a copy of any photo id that they may have(passport or driving licence).
- If your not using a janitorial company get a photo copy of the cleaners insurance certificate, passport and/or driving licence. You should advise the cleaner in advance that you will need this information.
- If you are using a company check: their insurance, the contract between yourself and the cleaning company. check the identity of the staff on arrival, check that staff are wearing the appropriate clothing and that they are using the correct cleaning products.
- Dispose of waste properly (legally and safely).
- For an emergency response ensure that you have an immediate advance payment method, cash is often not accepted (unless you go along to the appropriate bank and deposit it, with reference to the work desired), Try to have a credit or debit card available to make direct payments.
In case of issues with Cleaners in Dublin 16
In some cases things can go wrong – if you are certain that theft has occurred or is occurring. You should report it to the guard/police. Your local Guard / Police Station is listed below. If you adversely come into contact with cleaning chemicals/products and they have a harmful effect you should seek medical advice asap. Contact your GP or your local A&E department in – click here to find your local hospital.
Sometimes before but mostly after a cleaning session, you may need to dispose of waste that is too large or a not an acceptable waste type for your standard waste collectors to deal with. If this is the case contact your local council, perhaps try the EPA – Environmental Protection Agency website first, if you can not find the desired info you can call Dún Laoghaire and Rathdown City Council, South Dublin City Council ask for the waste department, once again check their website first.
Garda/Police Station local to Dublin 16 – Follow this link to (An Garda Síochána) find your local Garda station. Link: https://www.garda.ie/en/Contact-Us/Station-Directory/
Hospitals local to Dublin 16 -follow this link to (the HSE) find your local Public Hospital. Link: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/3/acutehospitals/hospitals/hospitallist.html
Local Council Waste Management / Waste recycling – to find you local waste facilities/dump local to Dublin 16 contact the EPA – Link: http://www.epa.ie/terminalfour/waste/ or get in contact with your local councils waste department.
- Name: Dún Laoghaire and Rathdown City Council, South Dublin City Council
- Address: Multiple councils please search for each council
- Website: Multiple councils
- Phone: Multiple contacts
Cleaners in Dublin 16 Looking for Work: Are an experienced cleaner that is looking for work? with a valid CIB certificate, experience and references. Get in touch we may be able to help.
This page is specifically for residents of Dublin 16 including Dublin 16 includes Knocklyon, Ballinteer, Ballyboden, Kilmashogue and Rockbrook. and surrounding areas. If you are based in this area. Send us any relevant updates that you feel should be made, we value your comments.